The International Journal of Librarianship (IJoL) invites original papers or reviews of books, journal articles or conference papers that contribute to the study and research in the Library and Information Science. All articles dealing with academic, research, public, school and special libraries and other information institutes are welcome.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- International librarianship
- Library systems and Discovery Service
- Digital library and institutional repository
- Data visualization
- Linked data and semantic web
- Public service
- Collection development
- Information literacy
- Technical services
- Library consortia or vendor relations
- Reports from the field that describe the implementation and assessment of innovative practices in libraries of all types, and report distinguished Chinese librarian who contributes greatly to the profession
- Review of literature in all aspects of Library and Information Science field
The topics above are some of the proposals that you would like to propose, but we accept papers on all aspects in Library and Information science.
Articles are commonly 3000-5000 words in length, in APA (American Psychological Association) format. Shorter or longer articles may be accepted if deemed to be in high quality.
Submission deadline:Papers submitted by October 15, 2016 will be considered for the publication in the first issue (December 2016). Late submissions will be considered for the following issues.